Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Xmas break

I'm taking a break from planning for the 2nd half of December -- xmas vacation and friends' schedules conspired to keep things too busy for me to wedge a plan in there.  But don't wory!  I'm going to triple down in January so that I can keep on pace. Here are the events I'm working on for January.
  • Tron movie night: There's a new Tron movie (titled, for some reason, Tr2n) coming out in 2011, a sequel to the 1982 original.  Time for a viewing!
  • Jonathan Coultan concert on the 17th or 18th.  Like funny songs?  You'll like this guy!
  • Climbing at Planet Granite in the Persidio.  My Planet Granite rates went up to support this place, so I'm darned well gonna check it out at least once!  It's got a view of the SF Bay and all!
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

CKL said...

You should make plans with Sean & Crissy, who are also going to see Coulton--on the 17th I think. But then I suppose you'd only get half credit for the plan. :)